Terms & Conditions:
1. By registering and/or using your Regulars Club card, you consent to the terms of this agreement.
2. The Regulars Club card is issued to you by Union Kitchen. The Regulars Club is an accrual system where members can earn “Union Dollars” when visiting the café as they spend. We reserve the right to change these amounts at any time by notifying you by email, or by changing the terms and conditions on our website.
3. “Union Dollars” will be awarded to customers for food and beverage products only. For every dollar spent members will accrue 5% of the total spend as “Union Dollars”. “Union Dollars” will not be awarded in association with any other offer or discount, eg: Groupon. Unless otherwise required by law or permitted by this agreement, any points or cash balance on your Regulars Club card is non-refundable and may not be redeemed for cash
4.There is a strict limit of one (1) registered Account per Member/person. Each account requires an independent email address that needs to be verified.
5. Once you have collected your Regulars Card instore, log on to https://www.unionkitchen.com.au/regulars-rewards-club register your details in order to start accruing Union Dollars. Registration can take up to 48 hours prior to customers being able to commence redemption in store.
6. Regulars Club members who register their card online are entitled to a $5 Union Dollars upon registration. This is equivalent to a free large coffee on joining.
7. While every endeavour will be made in store to ensure Regulars Club points are correctly awarded, Union Kitchen takes no responsibility for technical errors associated with crediting points onto the Regulars Club card.
8. The Regulars Club Card cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. In the case of a lost or stolen card; Regulars Club members should visit Union Kitchen and request a new card. Every endeavour will be made to ensure that the full balance is also transferred to the new card; however, Union Kitchen will not be responsible for any Union Dollars accrued that are lost in the transfer. Cards that are reported as lost or stolen will immediately be cancelled and will be no longer able to be used.
9. We reserve the right not to accept a Regulars Club card should we believe that the use is unauthorised, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful.
10. No fees will be charged by Union Kitchen for the issue, registration, activation or use of the Regulars Club card.
11. Individuals under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to register for this Program and further, the parent/guardian of the individual must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions.
12. Union Kitchen reserves the right to alter the terms and conditions of the Regulars Club member program at any time by notifying members through email or website.
13. Information collected from members at the time of signing up to the Regulars Club member will be used by Union Kitchen from time to time to update our Regulars on special events or deals.